We enjoy providing stunning custom booths like those in the portfolio below. We will work with your budget to design a booth that will fit your needs perfectly. Give us a call and we’ll help you every step of the way!
Every custom project is different, so to give you a closer look at the process, we’ve created some case studies for a few impressive custom projects. Click on one of the links below to view on our main site, or keep scrolling to view images of custom projects.
What’s the process of designing a custom exhibit?
- We start by having a conversation about your needs and your budget. We always do our best to stay under budget, so having a number in mind is very helpful before we begin designing.
- It can be helpful if you’re able to send us images of other exhibits that you like. Getting an idea of the general style & feel you want your booth to have can save a lot of time.
- Once we have a grasp of what you’re looking for, we’ll brainstorm and talk to our design team and provide you with a line drawing.
- We’ll then discuss the line drawing with you and make revisions as needed. Sometimes this process goes quickly and the first design is perfect, but usually we need to go back and forth a few times making tweaks. We’ll keep editing until it’s the way you want it!
- From there we’ll typically do a color rendering to show where graphics will go and provide you with a schematic and dimensions.
Just a few of the custom projects we’ve done.
NAMM 2014 Custom Exhibits
Custom post type Testimonial with various layout options
Rennaissance Food Group April 2016 Show in Calgary, ON “Yes, they did a GREAT job! John, who was my main contact, was great at communicating and following the instructions I sent over.”
Lightfair April 2016 San Diego Convention Center “The booth looks awesome! Thank you for building us a nice booth. Your company was very professional.”
Vmworld 2016 August 2016- Las Vegas “Hi Wes, yes everything is great. We are extremely happy with the booth the setup and everything. Thank you.
NADA & HDAW January 2017 “All was well. I just checked with Vic and we were both happy with the booths. They worked as advertised. And the best part was walking away at the end. 🙂”